top of page

VAT UK / Great Britain

UK / Great Britain VAT registration k 
Who must register for VAT in the UK?

Companies not registered in the EU selling their goods to customers in the UK / Great Britain

Companies that move goods to a warehouse in the UK

Companies that deliver their goods to UK customers from a UK warehouse

Companies that sell their goods remotely to the UK

What you will need to register for UK VAT

Companies from the EU and outside the EU - VAT number from your home country

A copy of the company charter

Extract from the commercial register or another register in your country

When registering with SME Vision s.r.o., we will arrange the documents ourselves for companies from the Czech Republic or Slovakia

Do I have to have a local representative for VAT in the UK?

A local representative is not mandatory

Want to know more?

bottom of page